Update - 27/06/2018

I haven't been doing much recently so I'm not sure what I should write about. I guess this is just another quick update on what's going on in my life. 
A little over a month ago I decided to take a break from uni as I just wasn't really enjoying it. I've been working heaps over this past month and trying to find something I'd enjoy studying but I've also been working on a few things that I can hopefully show you guys soon.
Other than that, I recently got some new pickups which I'll show you guys on the next post. I also recently discovered this Youtube channel called Memeulous and I think it's hilarious. 
Yeah, I'm not too sure what else to write for this update but just look out for my next two posts, one will be about my pickups and the other will be another FTM at Rich Brian's. 

Here's my recent music that I've been listening to:
Jaden Smith - GHOST
Social House (ft. Lil Yachty) - Magic in the Hamptons
88 Rising - Midsummer Madness
Chantel Jeffries - Wait
Juice WRLD - Legends

Here are the Instagram accounts I've been really into lately:
Fernando Rangel - @fernandorangel
@inq_
Sangiev - @Sangiev
Nits - @angnits

Yeah so just watch out for the next few posts :-)

Peace.

Supreme x Stone Island//HFLA//Jack London

Comments

Popular Posts