FTM - Lil Uzi Vert

Hey there! It's been a while since I've posted but here I am giving you guys another From The Mosh! In this installment we get to see Lil Uzi Vert!! 
Thoughts:
I was honestly very excited for this one as I have seen many of his previous performances. They were all very energetic and quite exciting and I can say he definitely delivered. He came out with really high energy levels and maintained it throughout the entire show. He was quite interactive with the crowd too (although most of the time he was roasting us). He also threw his shoes into the crowd and at one point he threw the mic into the crowd and we sung XO Tour Llif3 to him. He also had some pretty dope graphics played throughout the set to accompany his songs. 
Criticism:
Honestly there wasn't much to criticise him about except the fact that at the end he just ran off without saying anything.  
Overall:
All in all it was a pretty good concert especially since we were at the very front so we got an extremely good view. However, the vibe compared to prior concerts I've been to weren't quite the same and for this reason I would give this concert 4/5 fire emojis.

And of course here are some clips and pics :)

















Hope you enjoyed this quick read :) 
Ciao!!

Comments

Popular Posts