Update - 16/04/2018

Hey ! I haven't posted in ages so I thought I'd just share what's been happening in my life (in case you cared) !
I got a job at a small cafe recently so I've just been working a lot and uni work is taking up a lot of my time too. So yeah, my life's not too exciting haha.
I don't really have anything else to say so here are my current top 5 songs I'm listening to and 5 instagram accounts I believe you should follow because they have awesome style and I really vibe with their work.

Songs
(In no particular order)
Pull Up - Power Pleasant (ft. Joey Badass, A$AP Ferg)
Sumo - Denzel Curry
Lil Arrogant - IDK (ft.Joey Badass, Russ)
Esskeetit - Lil Pump
Do Not Disturb - Smokepurpp (ft. Murda Beatz, Lil Yachty, Offset)

Instagram Accounts
(if you're heavy into streetwear, you probably already know these guys haha)
Jacob Wallace - @whoisjacov
Magnus Ronning - @magnus
Theodore - @thisistheodore
 Elias Riadi - @eliasriadi
Kofi McCalla - @icykof

Let me know how life is for you guys!!
(either in comments or slide in my dm @owenlam_)
Hope you enjoyed this quick update !!

OOTW
Thrifted Tee//Mr. Completely//Raf Simons

Comments

Popular Posts