FTM - Joey Bada$$

Hey guys, it's been a minute but I'm back!! I decided to start this new series called From The Mosh, where I share with you my experience of different concerts from the mosh pit. For the first installment, I will be showing you Joey Badass's recent concert featuring Nyck Caution which was last night. 
Their performance was amazing and very energetic as was the crowd. The mosh pit was insane and Nyck Caution even performed in the mosh pit!!
Overall, I would rate this concert 5/5 fire emojis.

Also, excuse the sound quality as well as the terrible camera work, the bass always messes up my speakers and the mosh pit is too strong lmao. 














Sorry, the blog website thingy is screwing up the rest of the videos so head on over to my insta (@owenlam_) to check extra things.

Well, until next time!
Peace. 






Comments

Popular Posts